Are you looking for a company that'll offer you support, development, and a lot of career options? If so, you have stumbled across the right advert!
Working in our Client Services team as a Client Service Specialist is a great first step into James and James' Fulfilment. You will learn all about eCommerce & Fulfilment, our clients and use different technology platforms and work with some amazing people along the way.
So why not join the team as a Client Service Specialist and deliver an amazing service that leaves our customers delighted.
Why work for us?
- Salary starting at £20,800 per annum, rising to £22,000 after 6 months
- Opportunity to study for a Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Career growth potential that will make your eyes sparkle
- Seriously cool (like, Google cool) brand new offices
- 33 days holiday and 5% matched pension
- Winner of Employer of the year award at the Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards 2021
- Free on-site parking, excellent bus links, bike shelters and showers on site
- Zen Den - a dedicated, quiet space to relax, unwind, meditate or reflect
- Mental Health Support - we have a team of trained Mental Health First Aiders, to support you when you may need it
- HealthShield - GP anytime, cashback for prescriptions, optical, dental...
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Great place to work - don’t just take my word for it, have a look at our Glassdoor page
What you will be doing (in the briefest of nutshells)
Working in a team of Client Service Specialists, you will be taking calls and emails from our clients to answer questions, investigate issues and resolve them too.
What makes this role exciting is that it will be your first step into a business that will support and develop you on your career journey, not just within Client Services, but in Tech, Operations and Customer Success too.
We know that great people learn new things quickly, but we would love it if you have some/all of the below experience and skills…
- You have worked in a customer service/ contact centre role before
- Confident on the phone, you are a dab hand at handling queries and managing client expectations
- People would describe you as an exceptional communicator
- You write a gr8 email and pay attention to ther detailz
- A true detective, you will be great at investigating issues and finding solutions
- Building relationships with clients and other teams across the business
- You thrive in a busy, fast paced environment!
Our hiring process
- If you're shortlisted, you'll have a call with Steph from our Recruitment Team
- You'll have an interview on-site with Sophia Van Riemsdijk, our Client Services Team Leader
- You get offered the job & start your amazing new role with James and James!