Is running a lean and efficient operation with a happy, productive team your superpower?
If the answer is yes and you are ready for a new challenge with an awesome team, then look no further.
In the last two years we've celebrated many milestones including our 10th birthday, winning our second Queen's award, and joining the Fast Track 100 (for the second time!). We also moved into our brand new 600,000 sq. ft fulfilment centre and are well on our way to smashing last year's scores.
Why work for us?
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Healthshield - GP anytime, cashback for prescriptions, optical, dental...
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Employer of the year winner at the Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards
- Zen Den - a dedicated, quiet space to relax, unwind, meditate or reflect
- Mental health team, fully trained to give support should you need it
- Free on-site parking, excellent bus links, bike shelters and showers on site
- Great place to work - don't just take my word for it, have a look at our Glassdoor page
What you will be doing:
You will be involved in all aspects of our operations here at our FC here in Brackmills, Northampton (just off M1 junction 15).
Alongside our other Operations Managers and Head of Operations, you will create and implement new processes to drive improvements as we scale. Challenging the norm and driving our teams to outperform will be at the core of everything you do - creating amazing employee experiences and delivering outstanding client satisfaction too.
If you have...
- Ops management experience in eCommerce fulfilment, FMCG or manufacturing
- Led large teams and grown them (200 to 500 would be a good parallel)
- A Lean way of thinking
- An expert eye for slick operational processes; you know what good looks like
- Ideas for change and improvement on your mind… all the time!
- Leadership skills that inspire, motivate and develop others
...then we would love to hear from you!
Our hiring process:
- If you're shortlisted, you'll have a call with someone from our People team
- You'll have a couple of interviews on site so you can get to know us better
- You get offered the job and start your amazing new role with James and James!
Keywords: Ops Manager, Operations Manager, Inbound Operations, Inventory Manager, Warehouse Manager, eCommerce, Manufacturing, FMCG