Gap year plans gone wrong? Why not start your career here and now, we think you will enjoy the journey...
Working in our customer service team is a great first step into a world of career options here at James and James! You will learn all about eCommerce & Fulfilment, use different technology platforms (Google Drive, Salesforce, Slack) and work with some great people along the way.
So why not join the team and deliver an amazing service that leaves our customers delighted!
The Perks of the Job
- Starting salary of £20,000
- 33 days holiday a year
- Career growth potential that will make your eyes sparkle
- Seriously cool (like, Google cool) brand new offices
- Free on-site parking, excellent bus links, bike shelters and showers on site
- Free fancy bean to coffee machine - Latte, cappuccino, espresso, you name it!
- HealthShield, 5% matched pension and company sick pay
- Great place to work - don’t just take my word for it, have a look at our Glassdoor page!
What you will be doing (in the briefest of nutshells)
Working in a small team of Client Service Specialists that aren’t afraid of a TikTiok video, a (massive) slice of cake and a random sing-song, you will be taking calls and emails from our clients to answer questions, investigate issues and resolve them too.
You need to be comfortable with the different shifts we cover; some days you will be finishing super early (7am to 3pm), others you will get to stay in bed a bit longer (11am to 7pm) and then there are the days when you get to work the traditional 9 to 5.
What makes this role exciting is that it will be your first step into a business that will support and develop you on your career journey, not just within Client Services, but in Tech, Operations and Customer Success too.
We know that great people learn new things quickly, but we would love it if you have some/all of the below experience and skills…
- You have worked in a customer service/support role before
- Confident on the phone, you are a dab hand at handling queries and managing client expectations
- People would describe you as an exceptional communicator
- You write a gr8 email and pay attention to ther detailz
- A true detective, you will be great at investigating issues and finding solutions
- Building relationships with clients and other teams across the business
- You thrive in a busy, fast paced environment!
Our hiring process
- You will read this advert and think “I could nail that job”
- You tell us you are interested (apply, email, inmail, DM, shout)
- We won’t leave you in suspense, we will let you know if you have been shortlisted (or not) within 5 working days
- Interviews will happen - we want to get to know you and you can give us a good grilling too
- You join the team and tell everyone how amazing your life has become
- We celebrate because we found “the one” (insert heart eye emoji here)
Customer Service Assistant, Client Services Advisor, Customer Advisor, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Executive, Client Services, Client Support, Customer Support, Graduate