Are you looking for a job that gives you the chance to use your experience and skills to take our Marketing activity and performance to the next level? Do you want to try new things, stretch your brain and be a challenger in a fast growing industry?
Both in the UK and overseas, here at James and James we deliver delight for our clients and we want you to make sure that we stand out from the crowd.
Why join us?
- Salary up to £70,000
- Continued organic growth and £11m investment from one of the biggest private equity investors in the UK
- We are the fastest growing eCommerce Fulfilment business in the UK
- Exceptional career growth potential (the world is waiting for you)
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- Healthshield, 5% pension and match-funded training
- Seriously cool brand new googleeatyourheartout offices
- Flexible working (a mix of remote and onsite to suit your and your team)
What you will be doing:
- Managing our content strategy across all marketing channels (PR/ Social agencies and internal teams), inspiring innovative content
- Driving sales, increasing brand awareness and promoting James and James as the top eComm Fulfilment solution
- Creating and nurturing a long term, innovative company marketing strategy with a focus on B2B growth
- Working with the People Team to create and establish a stand-out employer brand presence to promote James and James as an employer of choice
- Creating and delivering engaging events that drive leads and enquiries
- Leading, mentoring and growing our talented marketing team
- Using data driven insights to optimise our marketing strategy
- Continually developing our website, looking at ways to improve the way we present our technology and services using SEO and UX strategy
- Delivering email campaigns both marketing and sequence led
Does this sound like you?
- I have previous experience of the above and want to use what I have learned to do it bigger and better next time!
- Digital marketing has been a focus of mine over recent years and I am keen to work in a modern, forward thinking company
- I have B2B sales service related industry experience and an understanding of recurring revenue models in eCommerce, SaaS or similar
- Mentoring, developing and growing talented marketing teams in a fast growing business is my happy place
- International marketing (Europe & USA) is part of my skillset, and this is something I am keen to do a lot more of
- I'm at my happiest rolling up my sleeves and working closely with my team
- People tell me that I am a natural leader and a bright spark that is down to earth
- Not afraid to try new things, I like to challenge the norm to stand out from the crowd
- Having said that, always have an eye on the data, continually tracking and monitoring ROI
- Follow the link to apply (or get in touch in another way if you want to stand out!
- We will let you know if you have been shortlisted (or not) within 5 working days
- If you get the green light from us, we will jump on a video call to say hi
- If you like us and we like you, we will invite you into the office to meet us (safely and socially distanced, of course) and take a look around
- A quick decision - we won’t leave you in suspense
Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Head of Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, eCommerce, Sales and Marketing