Perceptive, future oriented and open-minded by nature, you are all about using evidence and calculated hunches to turn clicks into clients. This is a brand new role for James and James, and an opportunity for you to really make it your own. We are looking for a go getter that will challenge what we do and how we do it!
What will you be doing?
In a nutshell, you will be measuring the effectiveness of our marketing! Identifying areas for improvement, and reporting your findings to colleagues and the board, you will work across the full sales funnel, tracking everything from brand awareness to won business metrics.
Working with our PPC agency partner, you will look at the results they generate and track the success of the conversion rate; finding problem areas and coming up with solutions to improve our ROI.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary £40,000
- Flexible working, 2 days from home and flex starting times work for us
- Career growth potential that will make your eyes sparkle
- Seriously cool (like, Google cool) brand new offices
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Free on-site parking, excellent bus links, bike shelters and showers on site
- Free fancy coffee (not just instant, although we have that too) and all sorts of flavoured teas, juices and fresh fruit to munch on
- 5% pensions, HealthShield and company sick pay
- Monthly team lunches & social events (when we can!)
- Great place to work and a booming industry - don’t just take my word for it, take a look at our Glassdoor page
We need your skills and experience in:
- Performance management of PPC advertising across platforms like Bing, Facebook, Google & LinkedIn
- Working in an email marketing focused business
- Report building (it is your superpower) you can produce insightful information to the sales and marketing teams and the board
- Tracking and acting on search metrics, using tools such as ahrefs, Google Analytics and Search Console organic search, pay-per-click advertising
- Interpreting trends in data to identify successes, challenges, opportunities and risks
People would say you are..
- Agile in the way that you work - a bright spark and can adapt in a fast evolving environment
- Highly analytical, spreadsheets are your comfort zone
- Great in a team environment and can communicate with (and challenge!) them
- As you would expect a an analytical person to be, you are a stickler for the detail
- A methodical worker, you can work with a large volume of complex data quickly, effectively and accurately
- Naturally curious, you continually question the way things are done and why we do them to search for better ways!
Would you like to join our Marketing Team?
We are meme-sharing creatives, garden pottering-abouters, biscuit enthusiasts, comedy buffs and “What’s for dinner?” investigators, with a love for delightful design and a penchant for puns.
And then there’s Eddie, the vocal Jack Russell.
Our hiring process
- You will find or get sent this job ad
- You will read it
- It will pique your interest and make you want to find out more
- You tell us you are interested (apply, email, inmail, DM, shout)
- We meet in some way or form, probably 2 or 3 times to make sure we know all about each other
- Convert your click into your brand new career
- We celebrate because we found “the one” (insert heart eye emoji here)